Tuesday 11 March 2014

CELLULITE update - long awaited.........

Apologies for the long delay and absence....
Since the last post we have had a little boy - 7 weeks old now and he has taken priority...

I will get my typing fingers out again and make this a regular occurance.

If you look back at one of my last posts about CELLULITE then you will remember that I was looking into a new anti-CELLULITE treatment.
I can gladly report that I have now performed a few of these treatments and they are very encouraging.  It is still early days but the dimples have remained absent.  I intend to perform a few more on "models" to assess the consistence of the treatment.  I want to make sure that every treatment results in some success before launching this.

I will keep you updated on progress and make an announcement when I'm happy that this is a successful treatment.

Here is a taster.....




No comments:

Post a Comment